Fly Buster Equine Max for All Classes of Horse
Prevents the emergence of house flies and stable flies from manure of treated horses.
Click here for a downloadable PDF feed tag.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
FEEDING AND MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
When used as directed, Fly Buster Equine MaxTM will provide sufficient Diflubenzuron to prevent fly emergence from manure of treated horses. Existing adult flies will not be affected. Start feeding early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continue feeding throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activity. Allow free choice to horses. Horses should consume an average of 1.2 ounces of Fly Buster Equine MaxTM per 100 lbs. of animal body weight per day, which is equivalent to 12 ounces per day for a 1,000 pound horse. To open: remove top plastic cover.
1. Assure horses are not starved for nutrients prior to feeding Fly Buster Equine MaxTM.
2. This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep and other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper. Do not use in association with feeds containing supplemental selenium.
3. Offer horses 1 Fly Buster Equine MaxTM for every 5 to 8 head. 4. Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements.
5. Locate Fly Buster Equine MaxTM where horses congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
6. Replenish Fly Buster Equine MaxTM on a regular basis as needed.
7. If intake of Fly Buster Equine MaxTM is below 1.2 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day for horses, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by horses. If intake of Fly Buster Equine MaxTM is above 1.2 ounces per 100 pounds animal body weight per day for horses, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas less frequented by horses.
8. Introduction of this product after adult fly infestation is established may require treatment of horses with supplemental sprays to reduce the adult fly population coming from outside sources.
|Crude Protein (min)||12.0%||Cobalt (min)||15 ppm|
|Crude Fat (min)||5.0%||Iron (min)||1000 ppm|
|Crude Fiber (min)||2.0%||Iodine (min)||8 ppm|
|Calcium (min)||2.5%||Manganese (min)||800 ppm|
|Calcium (max)||3.5%||Selenium (min)||3 ppm|
|Phosphorous (min)||2.0%||Zinc (min)||1,000 ppm|
|Magnesium (min)||3.5%||Vitamin A (min)||48,000 IU/lb|
|Potassium (min)||3.0%||Vitamin D3 (min)||11,000 IU/lb|
|Sulfur (min)||3.0%||Vitamin E (min)
|Copper (min)||100 ppm||Menadione (min)||10 mg/lb|
|Vitamin B12 (min)||22o mcg/lb||Biotin (min)||10 mcg/lb|
|Choline (min)||430 mg/lb||Niacin (min)
|d-Pantothenic Acid (min)||140 mg/lb||Riboflavin (min)||55 mg/lb|
|Thiamine (min)||30 mg/lb||Asorbic Acid (min)||3 mg/lb|
|Total Sugars (min)||34.0%|
|(CAS # 35367-38-5)||0.02%|
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available, or puncture and dispose of in a sanitary landfill or by other procedures approved by state and local authorities.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid
contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
• Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. • Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
If on skin
• Take off contaminated clothing.
If in eyes
• Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes.
• Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Emergency Assistance: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies, or pesticide incidents, you may call 1-800-222-1222 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Find Your Hi-Pro Dealer.
Ready to make Hi-Pro work for you? We’re glad to hear it.