Click here to apply now.
The Procurement Administrator provides clerical and administrative office work such as data processing, document processing, as well as records and file maintenance.
The Procurement Administrator role will be positioned in various departments (Finance, Logistics, Sales, Operations, R&D, etc.) where data, documents and information are being processed following standardized procedures. In-depth knowledge of the department and its function is not essential to perform the tasks; a general knowledge of the standard procedures suffices.
The Procurement Administrator can normally quickly familiarize with the relevant procedures and work instructions. The Procurement Administrator may also include some secretarial and general office duties as appropriate.
Data, document, and information processing:
- Receives, classifies, consolidates, and/or summarizes documents and information.
- Processes data and information in various systems / databases according to the relevant work instructions
- Processes invoices, expense statements and other financial documents
- Maintains records or documents and data processed
- Occasionally contacts customers, suppliers or organization employees outside the immediate work area to exchange information.
- Assembles relevant data, and compiles information as directed.
- Compiles various regular reports in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A positive attitude and a cheerful, outgoing personality.
- Ability to think outside the box and embrace change.
- On time and dependable.
- Willingness to take initiative and go the extra mile in resolving issues for both internal and external customers.
This is a full-time position, located in Friona, TX.
Click here to apply now.
Trouw Nutrition USA offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurances and a 401(k) plan with generous company matching funds that are vested immediately. Benefits are available immediately upon the employee’s hire date.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.