Click here to apply now!
Hi-Pro Feeds USA, Business Unit of Trouw Nutrition USA is seeking a Pricing Manager as an active participant in the pricing process, bringing market information and key big data to the table. This role is for someone who has passion to advise and influence key commercial leaders to come to strategic pricing decisions.
Who we are:
Hi-Pro Feeds USA / Trouw Nutrition USA is the global leader in vitamin premixes, innovative feed specialties and nutritional solutions for the livestock and companion animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition USA is a subsidiary of Nutreco, one of the top ten global nutrition companies in the world. We offer an exciting opportunity to work in a small town but be part of a global organization of over 60,000 employees worldwide.
Who you are:
You are curious, embody integrity, lead with excellence to achieve Pricing Optimization and share a deep knowledge of Market Research and Competitive Analysis. The Pricing Manager is expected to conduct all business matters in a manner consistent with Nutreco’s Corporate Values.
What we believe:
Hi-Pro Feeds believes in developing and distributing optimum animal nutrition with the highest level of customer service and products with unmatched quality.
Our mission is to help agribusiness owners getthe most of every animal, every time.
What does it take to do this job?
- Collaborate with and advise cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, and Finance, to optimize pricing models and strategies to grow revenue while maximizing margins
- Establish and maintain pricing governance processes and controls to ensure compliance with regulations and corporate guidelines.
- Awareness and understand current costing and work to ensure prices safeguard profitability
Data analysis and insights:
- Utilize data from various sources to conduct thorough analysis, develop PowerBI reports, generate actionable insights, and advise on pricing decisions with data-driven evidence
Market and competitor research and advisement:
- Monitor market trends, raw material trends (with Procurement), competitor pricing strategies, and industry developments to stay informed, identify potential pricing risks/opportunities, and advise commercial teams accordingly
Develop and execute pricing strategies:
- Analyze market dynamics, customer behavior, and competitive landscape to develop and recommend effective pricing strategies that maximize profitability while maintaining market competitiveness. Strategic recommendations and advice will be provided to the Marketing and Sales Directors, who lean heavily on the capabilities of this role and team to make sound business decisions
Pricing tools and systems:
- Work with internal teams to evaluate, implement, and manage pricing tools and systems to streamline pricing processes, improve efficiency, and enhance pricing capabilities
Pricing implementation and monitoring:
- Oversee the implementation of pricing strategies and monitor their effectiveness. Make necessary adjustments and recommend improvements based on performance analysis
- Lead and manage direct report(s) for pricing strategy, process, and tactical implementation at the systems and functional levels for everything from price quotes on potential business, to prices for new business, as well as recurring monthly, quarterly and annual pricing exercises
What do I need to be successful in the position?
- University or College diploma in business-related discipline (economics, accounting, finance, etc.)
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Office 365, including PowerBI,
- -2-4 years’ experience in Pricing preferred
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of 1 and influence without authority, including the proven ability to turn data/information into models and tools that can help inform decision making and impact business outcomes
- A self-starter with internal drive to see things through while bringing others along with them
- Exhibit problem solving skills in relation to pricing and margins
- High level communications and analytical skills
- Can work well under pressure and respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Other experience in a commercial environment (marketing, sales, purchasing) is a plus
- Pet Industry experience
- Supervisory experience
- ERP experience-M3
WE TAKE GOOD CARE OF OUR TEAMS
Trouw Nutrition offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, Company Bonus and a matching 401(k) and Roth IRA and you are vested immediately. Benefits are available Day 1!
Our corporate values FEED your career: Passion | Inclusivity | Integrity | Trust | Curiosity. These values are woven into our core and shape everything we do.
Click here to apply now!