Click here to apply today!
Hi-Pro Feeds USA, Business Unit of Trouw Nutrition USA is seeking a Pricing Coordinator as an integral member of the pricing team responsible for generating and maintenance of the company’s pricelists, contract agreements, audit reporting, and margin management.
Who we are:
Hi-Pro Feeds USA / Trouw Nutrition USA is the global leader in vitamin premixes, innovative feed specialties and nutritional solutions for the livestock and companion animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition USA is a subsidiary of Nutreco, one of the top ten global nutrition companies in the world. We offer an exciting opportunity to work in a small town but be part of a global organization of over 60,000 employees worldwide.
Who you are:
You embody several of our core values: Trust and Integrity to support the Pricing Team’s mission and collaboration with the Sales, Marketing and Finance Teams.
What we believe:
Hi-Pro Feeds believes in developing and distributing optimum animal nutrition with the highest level of customer service and products with unmatched quality.
Our mission is to help agribusiness owners get the most of every animal, every time.
What does it take to do this job?
- Generate product pricelists, specialty pricelists and margin maintenance
- Develop relationships with sales and service representatives, formulators, nutritionists, purchasing, and the finance and credit departments
- Manage the input of contract agreements
- Perform sales margin reporting and investigation of loss-making products
- Create and manage new reporting measures using Power BI and Microsoft Excel to perform regular audits for data accuracy
- Maintain the Harmonized Pricing Model in the ERP system as well as periodic review of margins
- Manage pricing administration and data entry related to pricing into the ERP system
What do I need to be successful in the position?
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business Management
- 1-3 years’ of Pricing experience preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience partnering with Sales, Purchasing, Pricing departments, and/or in Customer Relations
- Exhibit problem solving skills in relation to Pricing and Margins
- Maintain confidentiality, prioritize individual responsibilities and effectively manage time in a fast-paced, team focused environment
- Excellent communications and analytical skills, with high attention to detail
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Office 365
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Contribute under pressure and respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
**Applicant will be based out of Hi-Pro Feeds Friona, TX or Comanche, TX offices.
- Pet Industry experience
- ERP experience-M3, MS Power BI
WE TAKE GOOD CARE OF OUR TEAMS
Trouw Nutrition offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, Company Bonus and a matching 401(k) and Roth IRA and you are vested immediately. Benefits are available Day 1!
Our corporate values FEED your career: Passion | Inclusivity | Integrity | Trust | Curiosity. These values are woven into our core and shape everything we do.
Please note that candidates applying to US job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Employer Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Click here to apply today!