Click here to apply.
The Pricing Analyst is an integral member of the Hi-Pro Feeds pricing team responsible for generating and maintenance of the company’s specialty and standard pricelists. The Pricing Analyst is expected to conduct all matters in a manner consistent with Hi-Pro Feed’s Values of Innovation, Caring, Capable, and Collaboration.
- Generation of product pricelists and specialty pricelists and margin maintenance;
- Problem solving in relation to pricing and margins;
- Work in a disciplined fashion and manage timelines with multiple priorities;
- Develop relationships with sales and service representatives, formulators, nutritionists, purchasing, and the finance and credit departments;
- Input and management of contract agreements
- Other pricing related tasks
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- University or College diploma in Business
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Office 365
- Ability to quickly prioritize individual responsibilities and effectively manage time;
- Analytical skills with high attention to detail;
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment;
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
Click here to apply.