Click here to apply now.
Trouw Nutrition is a part of Nutreco, a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Quality, innovation, and sustainability are guiding principles embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future. Nutreco employs approximately 10,000 people in 30 countries with sales in 90 countries.
Reporting to the North American Vice President Finance with a dotted line to the Regional General Manager Hipro US, the FP&A Manager HiPro US will be responsible to ensures the formulation and implementation of the FP&A strategy of the region, in line with the Business Unit strategy and corporate guidelines, to ensure the availability and reliability of adequate financial information as well as to contribute to the realization of the business strategy of the Business Unit. Working closely with the Vice President Finance, National Finance team and Business Unit Managing Director towards specific short-, mid- & long-term plans for the department and a framework for the key areas of the department.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Business Year Planning:
- Responsible to set up and implements Rolling Forecasts for the key area(s) of the department, in line with the strategy of the Region, in order to give, after approval by the Vice President Finance, guidance for the activities of the department.
- Ensures the timely and accurate availability of financial plans, reports, and budgets, within division and corporate guidelines, to share and communicate to stakeholder’s adequate insight into the financial regional situation.
- As member of the Management Team of the Region proactively advises management in decisions with substantial financial consequences and takes care of financial analyses to support these decisions, within corporate guidelines, to ensure financial awareness in decision making and to minimise financial risks.
- Proactively works on risk identification, while proposing and supporting the implementation of mitigating measures and or provisions when applicable.
- Ensures the handling of local tax matters, in collaboration with the National Tax Manager & in line with corporate tax guidelines to comply with relevant local tax rules and legislation.
- Ensures the formulation of the administrative organisation, in line with corporate guidelines, to safeguard effective and controllable administrative processes.
- Oversee and controls the budget of the department, takes corrective actions when necessary, and ensures adequate reporting, within the corporate guidelines, to ensure that the department delivers its budget and meets KPI objectives.
- Provides leadership (i.e. setting individual objectives, reviewing performance, and providing ongoing feedback on a formal & informal basis) so that all reports are aware of what they are required to achieve and how they are performing against their objectives.
- Manages the development and performance of the teams through a culture of coaching, skills development, and increased accountability.
- Pro-active can-do attitude;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to implement collaborative solutions;
- Ability to work with all levels of management within a matrix organization;
- Have exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to thrive under pressure;
- Pro-active attitude & communicatively strong personality;
‘MUST HAVES’ HIRING CRITERIA:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance;
- Three to five years’ relevant experience in similar position is required, including end responsibility for an entity, being part of a Management Team;
- Experienced in all FP&A principles;
- Advanced Excel skills and good knowledge on the other MS Office applications;
- Experienced working with Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP);
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Experience in manufacturing environment;
- Power BI knowledge is preferred;
- CPA is a plus;
We are committed to employment equity, and we encourage applications from women, indigenous people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition North America. However, we will contact only the candidates selected for an interview.
Click here to apply now.
About Trouw Nutrition
Trouw Nutrition has a 90-year history of dedication to innovation and deep experience in developing smarter and more sustainable ways of raising healthy farm animals and companion animals. Our team of 8,300 passionate people in 32 countries relentlessly pursue solutions to the challenges facing our feed-to-food chain to help our customers Feed the Future.
Our broad portfolio of feed specialties, feed additives, premixes and nutritional models and services, along with our ever-increasing expertise in feed, farm and health makes us a one-stop-shop with limitless opportunities to create tailored, integrated solutions suited to each customer’s local situation.
Trouw Nutrition is part of Nutreco, global leader in animal nutrition and aquafeed, which in turn is part of the SHV Family of Companies, unifying over 50,000 people around the world.