Click here to apply.
We have an opening at our Friona, TX facility for a Customer Service Representative. This position is responsible for ensuring accurate, efficient and timely delivery of feed products while providing courteous, quality conscious customer service. Position will also deal with complaints and questions associated with freight and billing issues that may arise with product shipped to customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide accurate and timely assistance in handling and processing dealer, rancher and dairy orders.
- Develop a strong working relationship with Hi-Pro salesmen to guarantee customer needs are met.
- Build positive relationships with repeat customers.
- Effectively resolve service issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Efficient and timely in Invoicing shipped product, day of shipment.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A positive attitude and a cheerful, outgoing personality.
- Ability to think outside the box and embrace change.
- On time and dependable.
- Willingness to take initiative and go the extra mile in resolving issues for both internal and external customers.
This is a full-time position, located in Friona, TX.
Trouw Nutrition USA offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurances and a 401(k) plan with generous company matching funds that are vested immediately. Benefits are available immediately upon the employee’s hire date.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
Click here to apply.