Click here to apply.
Hi-Pro Feeds is Hiring!
The successful applicant will provide support to the finance and operations teams through detailed reporting of analysis of all manufacturing operations. Primary responsibilities will include updating and analyzing the monthly variances, sales reports and researching customer orders/invoicing. Work with the Finance Manager and Plant Management team to understand trends and areas for operational improvement within the Plant Operations.
- Assist with the annual update of the standard costs and analyze the changes impacting the change in costs
- Assist in month end closing focusing on manufacturing variances, inventory, and operational spend.
- Forecast, budget and track all operational related spend, helping identify opportunities to reduce spend.
- Assist with the development of weekly/monthly KPI reporting to provide operational and financial insights.
- Provide detailed tracking and analysis of labor and overtime.
- Work with Operations Supervisors and Finance Manager to develop and implement new process and controls.
- Provide analysis and insights to the Finance Manager and OpCo Controller to help improve profitability
- Other duties as assigned
Key Performance Indicators:
- Improve the operational and manufacturing data and reporting.
- Understanding of the impact of manufacturing operations on the financial performance of the company
- Provide financial support to Finance Manager, Controller, and Operations Leadership
- Explore and recommend use of business intelligence tools.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum B.S. degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Prefer 2-4 years of experience in the Finance/Accounting field, manufacturing accounting.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to Detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to think outside the box and take initiative.
This is a full-time position located in Comanche, TX.
Hi-Pro Feeds offers competitive compensations and full benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurances and a 401(K) plan with generous company matching funds that are vested immediately. Benefits are available immediately upon the employee’s hire date.
Trouw Nutrition is the global leader in innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition provides species-specific nutritional solutions consisting of feed concepts, products and nutritional know-how. The unique combination of products, models and services Trouw Nutrition offers, boosts productivity and supports animal health through all life stages, contributing to our customers’ peace of mind. Trouw Nutrition’s nutrition solutions have met the need of farmers and home-mixers, feed producers, integrators and distributors. Trouw Nutrition has locations in 25 countries and around 5000 employees. Our mission is Feeding the Future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Trouw Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Trouw Nutrition is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
Click here to apply.